Saturday, February 06, 2016

I've heard people say

Jesus is Alive!

1. I've heard people say that they were trying to find the Lord,
Searching for something they can feel.
Trying to figure out if Jesus was the son of God.
Was the resurrection staged or real?
When I'm asked what I think, "did Jesus live or die?",
I just stand and boldly tell them what I think and why.

Chorus:
Well you can go down to a manger in a town called Bethlehem.
Try to find the baby Jesus but He won't be lying there.
Walk the Via Dolorosa to a hill called Calvary.
Look for the Lord, you won't find Him hanging on a tree.
You can go down to a garden where you'll see a borrowed tomb.
Take a look inside and all you'll find is just an empty room.
Jesus died but He's not dead and He's coming one more time.
He's alive. He's alive. He's alive.

2. Many people share opinions about the life of Christ.
Some believe that Jesus never lived.
There are those who say that He was just an ordinary man.
Others say that He was just a myth.
Well I don't care; just let the world stand back and criticize.
Praise the Lord the truth does not depend upon their lies.

Chorus



2 comments:

  1. I believe the Bible, not by blind-belief, but through my experience (tasting) of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I know that Jesus is alive? By the fact that, He speaks to me, and I talk to Him. For that, I have a SIM embedded in me, which is my soul, that is powered by the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete